"Startup school" is starting
The official inauguration ceremony of the "StartUp School" created with the cooperation of EnterpriseAzerbaijan and the "Ozmen Entrepreneurship Center" of the University of Nevada (USA) will be held on April 3.
All mentors, partners, and official guests of "StartUp School" will participate in the Inauguration Ceremony.
During the registration period, 32 projects selected by experts among 200 projects that applied from different countries will join the trainings at "StartUp School" during the April.
At the end of the trainings, 9 projects (teams) selected by experts will participate in the mentoring program at Incubation Center of SABAH.lab for 2 weeks.
The winners of the first 3 places among the projects will be determined by special experts at the awarding ceremony.
The winning projects:
- Opportunity to participate in I2B training in the USA for the winner of the 1st place
- Support from the State Employment Agency to the winners of II and III places
- Opportunity to participate in the acceleration program of SABAH.lab for the winners of II and III places
- Provision of accelerated support by KOBIA to the application for "Startup Certificate" of the projects to be selected.
- The team selected in the "Fintech" nomination will be given the opportunity to get experience at PASHA Bank.
It should be noted that the projects that apply to join the "StartUp School" project but are not selected will be offered a residency at the Enterprise Azerbaijan Incubation Center and incubation and acceleration centers of partner institutions. Their startups will be supported on business plan development, market research, and operations management, and will be provided with easy access to local and foreign markets.
We would like to inform you that the portal EnterpriseAzerbaijan portal, which is operated by the Center for Analysis of Economic Reforms and Communication, was created on September 19, 2018, on the basis of the order of the President Ilham Aliyev of the Republic of Azerbaijan “On additional measures to support competitive domestic production in the non-oil sector”.
TURN YOUR PROJECTS INTO BUSINESS WITH US!
Sector director of the Monitoring of socio-economic programs
Head of the Monitoring and evaluation division
Executive director of CAERC