"One Stop Shop" Export Support Centre was established in 2017 by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Businesses involved in export are enabled to obtain all the required certificates from the "One Stop Shop" Export Support Centre faster, more efficiently, without spending additional resources and time, which in turn, simplifies the export procedures for businesses. The center provides following supports to local businesses: consultancies, development of business plan for persons with business ideas, export subsidies, real- time completion of customs declaration.
7 government agencies provide their services in the "One Stop Shop" Export Support Centre:
• Certificate of origin confirming the country of origin of the exported product, by the Ministry of Economy;
• Food safety certificate for exported food products in accordance with the requirements of importing countries, including the European Union, phytosanitary certificate for plant and plant products, international veterinary certificate for animals and animal products, raw stuffs, feed and feed additives, issued by the Azerbaijan Food Safety Agency (AFSA). In addition, AFSA is responsible for maintaining state registration and registry of food operators in the country;
• CITES international permit certificate for the export of rare and endangered species of wild fauna and flora, by the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources;
• Permit for the export of religious literature, audio and video materials, by the State Committee for Work with Religious Organizations;
• Cultural assets protection certificate issued for the export of cultural assets (carpets and carpet products, paintings, handicrafts, musical instruments and jewelry), by the Ministry of Culture;
• Certificate of conformity issued by the Azerbaijan Institute of Standardization;
• Support provided to businesses by the Association “Azterminalkompleks” of the State Customs Committee to fill out declarations.